Massage at work
131 million work days were lost due to sickness in the UK in 2013. The biggest cause? Back, neck and muscle pain. Coughs and colds ran a close second, with stress accounting for 1 million. (Source: Office for National Statistics).
Arranging some short massages can help reduce these ailments in your staff.
Staff benefits from massage at work
- Relaxes muscles, tension, aches and pains
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Reduces repetitive stress (RSI) and eye strain
- Helps employee feel revitalised
Reduce sick days
Introducing regular massage at work:
- Helps reduce absence from work due to stress-related conditions
- Helps mitigate the risks of legal challenges regarding RSI and stress-related illness
- Demonstrates your commitment to staff health and wellbeing at work
Increase business productivity
When your employees and managers are happy and stress free, companies experience:
- a far higher rate of staff retention
- higher productivity
- an increase in profit through having more efficient employees
The average worker takes over four days a year off sick. You regularly service your car fleet, so why not help your staff?
A fuss-free and quick solution
Each massage session takes just 20 minutes. All I need is a quiet corner to set up my specially designed massage chair.
There is no need for anyone to undress. I use a combination of techniques to help release tension in backs, necks, shoulders, arms, hands and scalp.
I don't use any oils so your staff can return to work immediately feeling refreshed and revitalised.
By providing a massage at work creates a workforce that is:
- less stressed
- more motivated
My massage at work packages
- Minimum 6 massages for businesses within 10 miles of Kendal: £100
- Minimum 9 massages for businesses further than 10 miles from Kendal: £126 plus travel expenses
- Full day (maximum 18 massages): for businesses further than 10 miles from Kendal: £252 plus travel expenses.
"Charlotte has visited our company several times now. The staff feel less stress in their shoulders and a real sense of releasing tension. We appreciate her friendly but professional manner and can't wait for her next visit."
Darren Mills, Director of ITWorks, Preston. http://itworksrec.co.
Book a trial session now
To discuss arranging a trial session for you and your staff, please contact me on 07502 304 284